I reblog random crap, so don't expect nothing more than that.
okay if we’re mutuals u can
- ask for my phone number
this has been a psa thank u
“Sometimes you end up never speaking to someone who meant the world to you again. And that’s okay. You cope and you survive. Don’t let your losses keep you back from new gains.”
I wish someone had told me this when I was hurting, y.g. (via realdwntomars)
“Is it Halloween yet?”
Thoughts (via maliceinhorrorlandx)
“That’s why it’s love—it’s unconditional. Whether you commit a mistake or a hundred, I would still love you. They say the most romantic kind of love is the unfinished kind. The kind that will forever burn and mark your soul.”
Chasing Imperfection (Pamela Ann)
“No toda distancia es ausencia, ni todo silencio es olvido.”
Mario Sarmiento (via fruta-y-menta)
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
basically i dont care if you drink smoke or do drugs as long as you can hold a conversation about something besides the fact that you drink smoke or do drugs
“The female doesn’t want a rich man or a handsome man or even a poet, she wants a man who understands her eyes if she gets sad, and points to his chest and say : “Here is your home country.””
Nizar Qabbani (via wordsthat-speak)